Saturday, June 27, 2009

Soapopular - Wash your hands anywhere, anytime!

How many times have you used a public restroom only to learn there is no more soap at the sink? Or had to use a porta-potty with your child and the same thing, no running water and soap? Well, here's your answer!
I
have been using this brand ever since I became a mother. I found those alcohol-based hand sanitizers to be stinky and drying. Soapopular® is a hand sanitizer that is alcohol free and rinse free. No more cracked/dry hands and its SAFER4KIDS. No irritation to sensitive skin, and no risk of flammability issues associated with typical, alcohol-based hand sanitizing products. Soapopular's fragrance-free, dye-free formula is applied using a convenient foaming applicator that does not leave the "sticky residue" that is common to alcohol-based products. I buy the "carry size" it by the case so I can put one in my purse, office desk drawer, kitchen counter, everywhere! It's so simple and easy! For more info, click here.

No comments: